over 2 years ago

MATCH DETAILS:
Location : Pescara, Adriatico
Upcoming Information:Italian Serie B 29.06.2020
When/Date: 29.06.2020
Time: 3:00 pm



Watch here >>>Pescara v Empoli live


Online here >>>Pescara v Empoli live

Pescara v Empoli LiveStream


Short Preview

  • No spectators.
  • Teams from a mid-table will play this time (ranked 13 and 10).
  • Pescara has a small chance of relegated (7%), has a small chance of prom. playoffs (10%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has not chance of win league.
  • Empoli has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (43%), has a very small chance of promoted (4%), has not chance of win league.
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Last 8 head-to-head matches Pescara won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 6-16.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Pescara won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 1-7.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    Benevento - Juve Stabia match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • Watch a battle-game between leader and a mid-table team (ranked 1 in the zone Promotion to Serie A and 15).
  • Benevento has not chance of relegated, has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (<1%), has a very good chance of promoted (>99%), has a very good chance of win league (>99%).
  • Juve Stabia has a chance of relegated (38%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (1%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has not chance of win league.
  • In this match Benevento is indisputable favorite.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Benevento won 2 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 6-4.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Benevento won 0 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 2-2.

    Cosenza - Trapani match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • Cosenza has a good chance of relegated (51%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has not chance of win league.
  • Trapani has a good chance of relegated (86%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has not chance of win league.
  • Cosenza will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 7 head-to-head matches Cosenza won 6 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 15-7.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Cosenza won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 7-3.

    Livorno - Venezia match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • Livorno has a very good chance of relegated (>99%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has not chance of win league.
  • Venezia has a chance of relegated (16%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (4%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has not chance of win league.
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Last 3 head-to-head matches Livorno won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 2-2.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Livorno won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-0.


    Other matches:

    https://brandonbawerm449637.bloggersdelight.dk/2020/06/29/bet-predictions-on-getafe-v-real-sociedad/

    http://abpetheahel1971-blog.logdown.com/posts/7973124

    https://ariannabishop449825.bloggersdelight.dk/2020/06/29/top-sport-tips-on-pescara-v-empoli/

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11492680/watch-pescara-vs-empoli-italian-serie-b

    https://sportmaster2014.tribe.so/post/5ef7e4d3b167d6474103bad6

    https://twitter.com/predictions77
  • ← Gençlerbirliği v Kasımpaşa livestream 29.06.2020 Crystal Palace vs Burnley English Premier League live streaming 6/29/2020 →